Every article and video on Producer Society is edited and published by the site owner and editor, Andrew Siemon unless otherwise stated.
Before writing each article, there is a minimum one-week process of research, gathering information, and testing, that way the information is presented in a way that everyone can understand.
There are a few ideas in mind whenever a piece of content is created:
- How can each piece of content/article/video be as helpful to the user as possible?
- How can the writer present the information so that the idea is communicated clearly and effectively, without sophisticated or convoluted jargon?
- Is the content 100% original unless otherwise stated? If it is someone else’s idea, is there a proper citation to that person’s work?
The 10-step Process by Which Each Article/Video is Created:
- Research and gathering information
- Testing, to make sure all of the tips, tricks, guides, and tutorials are 100% relevant and applicable.
- Writing the actual content
- First proof-reading session
- Adding the images, including the captions, diagrams, and other symbolisms to emphasize or clarify what is being communicated with the picture.
- Second proof-reading session.
- Third and final proof-read.
- The creation of a YouTube video to go along with the written content.
- Last preview, including a brief look at the images, written content, as well as the accompanying video.
- Copyscape/Plagiarism check.